Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Sweet Baby Boy



Here is a card I made for my best friend and his wife who just had a baby.

I tried to keep it to only Stampin Up supplies as possible with my limited resources. I ended up using a sheet of bazzill for the yellow base because I didn't have So Saffron in the size I needed. I also ended up using my Cricut to cut out the phrase because it just fit the best with what I had in mind. It is all cut with the All Mixed Up cartridge. The ribbon and DSP was given to me from a friend from Stampin Up's last Sale-A-Bration. I ran the solid green through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder.

You can find the instructions that I followed to make the card here:
http://craftiblog.wordpress.com/2009/04/23/2009-04-23-quad-fold-card-sample-tutorial/

This card was inspired by a card that can be found here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1420046?&si=baby boy

Let me know what you think.

11 comments:

jo 10:21 PM  

Very cute! I've been wanting to make a card like that for a while. Do you have a link to a template or tutorial? Thanks!

Melissa 6:22 AM  

Absolutely fabulous! I love the card!

Stampin' Diva 7:47 AM  

I love this card!!! I so have to use it for something again!!!

Tiffany 6:15 PM  

Love it, love it, love it! It's a perfect baby card Jason.

Sunstamper 9:36 AM  

Love your card. Looking forward to trying to make one. TFS

tomiannie 2:43 PM  

Sooooooo pretty! I love it. Hey, I left you a little blog hop/award thing on my blog when you get a chance...

Carla Bazhenow 6:42 AM  

Love this card. Isn't it fun to make? I made a fishing scene with a boat, water, outhouse, trees, etc. It was and is still my favorite card.
I'm glad you found it too. I got my tut at the same place. Hugs,

Anonymous 12:30 AM  

That is a very nice card!!! Great job!

Missy 8:49 PM  

Just beautiful! I will have to try to make a card like this!

Robyn 8:51 PM  

Jason this is SOOOOOOO awesome!!! You are so talented!!!!

Michell 5:27 AM  

You always inspires me...
Stunning work...

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved