Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

New Cricut Cartridges!!

For those of you who have a fond love of the Cricut machine and cartridges like I do, you'll be pleased to know that they are releasing 6 new cartridges at Summer CHA next week.

I'm sure many of you who read this blog may already know about this, but I wanted to share it anyway for those that might not.

It appears that 5 of these are full cartridges and 1 of them is a Solutions cartridge. There is also talk that 2 of these will be exclusively available on the new Gypsy that Provo Craft is also releasing at CHA. However I have to get them, I will get them because they are FABULOUS!!

I haven't been this excited about a cartridge release in a long time! They have really outdone themselves this time.

I have not yet been able to get screen shots of my own for you, but a great Cricut blogger named Gracie has some great shots up on her blog. Unfortunately you have to work your way through an error that shows up when you get to her blog. Be patient and just click "Okay" on the error and then click the "back" button until you can view the images. It will be well worth your time!

The names of the cartridges are: (click on the links to view images)

Picturesque
Serenade (Solutions)
Winter Woodland
Everyday Paper Dolls
From My Kitchen
Sweethearts

I hope you're as excited about these as I am. I can't wait to get my hands on them and show you some fun projects made with them!

2 comments:

Jeannie Phillips 6:41 AM  

I love this... its my favorite card yet with this cut...you accented it perfectly ... its easy to follow... and see it all everything compliments everything else nicely...wonderful job...as always.
hugs
Jeannie

Michell 5:28 AM  

I love these cards...
You have done great job...
Its awesome!!!!

--
Michell
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved