Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

I am featured in Pagemaps

Well, technically, it's Cardmaps but it's hosted by Pagemaps.

A couple of months ago an unfortunate thing happened for Becky Fleck (she runs Pagemaps) where she lost all of the email addresses of those that had contributed to Pagemaps and she sent out a mass email informing everyone what had happened. She asked that if you had contributed previously that you let her know.

I took the opportunity to let her know that I was interested in contributing and gave her my blog address. After she looked at my blog, she invited me to contribute a card for the June edition of Cardmaps.

I've known about this for some time now but was asked not to make it known until the issue was released. So I've been sitting on this for a while and chomping at the bit for the June issue to be released. Well, here it is:

http://www.pagemaps.com/jun09cardmaps.htm

Here is the sketch I was asked to create a card for:


Honestly, I really struggled with this sketch. It was definitely a challenge for me. I don't normally use tags of any sort on my cards. I decided I would step out of the box and alter the sketch to what I would use with my cards. I came up with two designs.





I sent both designs to Becky and let her choose which one she wanted to use in the feature. You'll just have to go check out the feature to see which one she chose. *smile*

It's probably the closest I've ever come to having my work "published." So I'm quite excited about it. Not to mention I'm a big fan of Pagemaps and am so excited I get to be a little teeny tiny part of it!

22 comments:

eiyiyi 7:57 AM  

I already posted a congrats on FCTSC but just wanted to add .... great cards, beautifully done as always.

Ted 8:00 AM  

J I'm very proud of you! :) I'm not surprised... you are very gifted! :) Well done!

all4sydney 8:04 AM  

Well I have to agree with Ted...I am not surprised ;)

CONGRATS Jason!! You did and Awesome job!!

LiveLaughScrap 8:30 AM  

Congrats Jason,
I'm off to see Pagemaps.
Lori

Jenny 8:49 AM  

Congrats Jason! I love both the cards! You did a great job with the sketch. Now I'm off to see which one she chose. Congrats again!

Lelia 9:43 AM  

WTG, Jason! They are both lovely!

POPPET 9:44 AM  

These are both gorgeous, well done honey, hugs Pops x x

Mephisto 10:02 AM  

Wow, thats wonderful. And the Cards are great, too.

Hugs
Domi

Tammy 10:11 AM  

CONGRATS Jason! That's so exciting, but others said - not really surprising with your talent.

Treva 10:25 AM  

Congrats Jason, tfs.

Fuzzmom/Cris 10:56 AM  

CONGRATS, Jason, that is so exciting! You make such beautiful cards!

Ri 11:52 AM  

How EXCITING!!!

Tina 1:38 PM  

Congrats! You did a beautiful job. Thank you for sharing.

my5bratz 3:50 PM  

congrats Jase, well deserved :0)

Cheri Howard 4:49 PM  

Congrats, Jason! Both cards are beautiful!

Patti 10:56 PM  

A note to say hello.

Ladybugsinthegarden.blogspot.com

Tracey Cuccia 6:49 AM  

Congratulations Jason!! That's AWESOME! Great cards too, BTW :) Wonderful accomplishment!

ScrappinMaMa 12:14 PM  

WTG! Off to see which one she choose!

Diane 9:11 AM  

Congrats Jason, you did a great job and I love everything on your blog. Spot by my blog and pick up a little something I have for you.

Anonymous 4:04 AM  

WOW!!!Congrats!!!
You should be Proud..........enjoy the moment and scrap the memories!

Barbieq 4:05 AM  

Hey.......that comment was from me!

Barbieq

Theresa Momber 8:57 PM  

Congrats! I love both cards. Gorgeous!