Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Greetings Earthling

Today is release day at Dustin Pike's blog. I've been such a slacker lately and have not done any cards with his previous two releases. So I wanted to be sure to at least get one done with this week's images.






This was my first time I've ever tried to color anything digitally. The coloring all took me so long that I didn't have much time left to do a very good card with the image. I'm not entirely pleased with it. I colored the planet, the background, and the moonscape all in Photoshop Elements 6. Several of the colors I used are Stampin Up colors that I put in the digital colors for. I then printed out and colored the UFO and the sign. I wanted a greeting for the sign that wasn't the typical "out of this world" kind of comment and I like being able to use this one for any kind of occasion. I used Sticles on some of the stars and around the middle of the UFO. I used pop dots to bring the UFO and sign up off the card.

So head over to Dustin's blog and check out this week's new images. Stay tuned for some prehistoric fun next week!

3 comments:

V 10:23 AM  

It came out great! I like the sparkle on the stars.

Cheri Howard 7:43 AM  

Jason, how cute! Great job!

Mephisto 12:26 PM  

HI,
I love your Cards very much!!!

hugs
Domi