Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Dustin Pike Freebie Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again ... that means another freebie on Dustin's blog.

Here he is:


Unfortunately I haven't had the time to do a card with this fun little guy yet, but I most definitely will be soon! In the meantime, check out Dustin's blog to get the image for yourself and to see some creations by my fellow DT members.

4 comments:

ScrappinMaMa 12:11 PM  

cute! how do you get it without the watermark on it though?

Jeannie Phillips 9:21 AM  

Oh I just discovered your stamps...and I love them... here is a link to a card I made using the grad girl

http://aplaceformycards.blogspot.com/2009/06/congratulations-brittney.html

I put links to your blog/digi stamps on my blog below the card!!

They are wonderful wonderful stamps!

Hugs
Jeannie

Stressed Stamper 4:40 AM  

just blog hopping and found your fantastic site - I too - love Dustins images - you are sooooooo lucky to be part of his team - if ever he needs any more DT members please put me forward
Sarah

Lelia 5:43 AM  

come out and play, j!!!