Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

New Releases by Dustin Pike

Today is release day on Dustin Pike's blog/website!! There are some great and fun images in this new release! Be sure to head over to Dustin's blog today to see the new images and make your purchases. Although I haven't seen the official release yet, I'm sure that he will release them in another awesome package deal!!

The Doodle Dragon Design Team has been working with these images to come up with some great projects for your inspiration. Be sure to check out their blogs listed in my sidebar to see their awesome creations!

Here are two cards I made using images in the new release:

SOMETIMES YOU'RE THE BIRD:




HOWDY!:


Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Lelia 7:37 AM  

Jason...awesome as usual! I had too much fun working with these images. I even stayed up last night and did one more card after I told you and Vanessa I was going to bed. :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

all4sydney 10:19 AM  

Jason...those are AWESOME!! I love it!!

Tracey Cuccia 11:43 AM  

Ha ha ha - I almost used that same sentiment for the bird image :) These are great Jason!!

Leanne 1:09 PM  

Jason both of these are just adorable! But I really love that bird & worm image the best! (I have a thing for birdies hee hee) You did a awesome job!! TFS!

Tammy 4:46 PM  

Jason these are adorable! Love them both!!

Tammy

Ri 5:11 PM  

Your cards are so cool :0)
Ri