Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Mother's Day Flower Pot Card

So I jumped on the recent bandwagon and made a flower pot card for my mom and mother-in-law for Mother's Day.


I followed the tutorial found here to make the basic card. The pattern paper is by Fancy Pants Designs. All of the cardstock is DCWV and the gems are from a set I bought from JoAnn. The flowers were cut from the George cartridge, the leaves are from the Walk In My Garden cartridge, and the leafy stems are from the Joys Of The Season cartridge. The stamps on the card portion are from Studio G. I blurred out the writing since I took the picture after I wrote it out to my mom.








I have also submitted this card as my creation for our most recent challenge on Sugar Sweet Paper Treats

Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

Amy 9:00 AM  

Oh Jason this is so pretty! I love it great job!

Leanne 9:52 AM  

I love it! Thanks for the link going to check it out now! Hugs!

Britten 1:14 PM  

Wow - that's gorgeous!

anja 1:37 PM  

oh wow this is a beauty,i like this better as the original,gr, anja

Chrissy C 3:18 PM  

Totally awesome! They will LOVE them. You put a lot of love into them! I need to try one of these!

Magoo 3:42 PM  

these are wonderful!! Talk about detail!! another great challenge rocked!!!

Teese's Scraps 9:29 PM  

that is such a beautiful card

Jeannie Phillips 9:28 PM  

I love love your blog...you do the most beautiful work... I know my dh would love making cards if he had the time and ever made just one... then we would have to make him his own scrap spot...