Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Dustin Pike Sneak Peak!!

Dustin has a new release coming out tomorrow (remember they will be happening each Thursday). Once again, there will be no disappointment with this week's release. These images are FABULOUS and FUN!

The design team got the images a bit early so we could make up some projects to accompany them on release day.

In discussing the images with my wife when we saw them and what we thought I should do with them, the predominant idea for this set was a "honey do list." I don't really know if it's a good thing that I created this or not, but it seemed to be the perfect fit for the images.



This is actually the first time I've colored one of Dustin's dragons. I really wanted to go with something that wasn't the standard green, and blue dragons have always kind of been my favorite.



I really liked the idea of him having a shimmery tummy and spikes, so I put some stickles on him and spread them around a bit.



The tools that Dustin included along with this image made for a perfect little "border" of sorts.



So be sure to go over to Dustin's blog today to get the weekly freebie and then make plans to be there tomorrow for his new release.

Don't forget about his blog candy contest that's going on right now too - those details are in the previous post here on my blog.

Don't we all just love Dustin?

9 comments:

designsfromwithinbycharlotte 8:33 AM  

Great Idea Jason...just hide it from your wife!!!!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Paula 10:29 AM  

ROFLOL...hmmmm I think you just created something every dh dreads...the HONEY DO list...I LOVE it though! LOL...now I think I might need to make one for my dh...hmmm...and ya might want to give that one as a gift to someone else before it fills up for you! LOL

Tracey Cuccia 11:54 AM  

GREAT project Jason :) Surprising that YOU made it...typically the honey-do list recipient ;) way to go - love this!

Ri 2:08 PM  

Cool!! A Honey Do List ....PLEASE send me one :0)

my5bratz 6:13 PM  

LOVE this...but I think you might regret it ;0) lol

all4sydney 9:33 PM  

Awesome job Jason!! Love it!!

Lana 12:21 PM  

This is so super Jason and your OH will love it
Hugs
Lana

Michelle Redman 7:35 PM  

I soooo love this clip board!! Could you send it my way so I can give it to my hubby. I have quite a honey do list for him since we just recently move into a new house!!LOL Great job!!

Amy 1:54 PM  

Fabulous!! You have done a wonderful job with the coloring. I am going to have to check out the Dustin Pike stamps.

I have left something for you on my blog. Please hop over and check it out.

Hugs,
Amy ♥