Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Dustin Pike New Releases!!

Dustin Pike has just released 7 new images for purchase. You can go to his blog at http://www.dustinpike.blogspot.com to check them out. You will also see a link to view a gallery page where he is displaying creations by his design team using the images.

Here are two of my creations using his new images:

"I'm Not Asleep"

I love Dustin's bears. The expressions he puts into them give them so much personality, they're just so much fun to play with.

This card is a 6x6 gatefold card. The bear is colored with Derwent Studio and Prismacolor colored pencils and then blended with odorless mineral spirits. The pattern paper is by DCWV. The cardstock is a mixture of Stampin Up, DCWV, and Bazzill. The font is 2Peas "Proud Papa" for the sentiment. The flowers are by Fancy Pants Designs with Making Memories brads. I used the Stampin Up ticket corner punches for the corner designs.







"Wishing You a Magical Day"

I love this wizard! I just jumped out at me as a favorite among the new releases. I love how Dustin leaves blank spaces for you to be able to fill in with your own sentiments!

This card is a trifold gift card holder. It's a 6x12 sheet of paper folded into thirds. The brown cardstock is DCWV, the blue cardstock is Bazzill. The stars is a sheet of printed vellum I've had FOREVER that I just cut and placed over the same blue cardstock. The border punch for the stars is by Martha Stewart. I colored the wizard with Derwent Studios and Prismacolor colored pencils and blended it with odorless mineral spirits. I cut him out and raised him off the card with pop dots. I filled in the starts on his hat with silver stickles.





Please go check out Dustin's new images and the creations by my fellow design team members at http://www.dustinpike.blogspot.com

11 comments:

Emily S 8:16 AM  

Wow I love that punch for the edge!!! Great job!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte 9:34 AM  

Jason, these came out great! Love the I'm not asleep bear!! Too cute!
Hugs, Charlotte

Becky in East Tennessee 1:03 PM  

Ohmygosh! J, you TOTALLY nailed em! That bear is AWESOME! I totally love him! Might have to CASE this idea~

Magoo 2:38 PM  

these are great! I love the punch, the colouring everything...really great work! :)

Chrissy C 6:23 PM  

Oh tooo cute. I'm gonna have to get me some of those.

Teese's Scraps 7:05 PM  

these are very cute jason

Tracey Cuccia 9:19 PM  

Jason - these are GREAT -- I love the sentiment on that bear card!! Way to go :)

Lana 3:37 AM  

you did a fab job with these creations Jason
Hugs
Lana

scrapn_momof2 10:04 AM  

Very cute cards!!

Kwilt 7:23 AM  

Love your cards Jason! I saw Dustin's new images and thought they were so darn cute! I like how you decorated the inside of the card. I saw this on another site and I think forever my cards will be different! I absolutely love the idea. I hated how blah my inside of the card looked...keep up your usual excellent work!

Michelle Redman 7:33 PM  

OMG Jason, this made me laugh!! It is sooooo me!! What an awesome card you created!! Great job!!