Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

**DUSTIN PIKE IMAGE RELEASE**

Today is Thursday and there is a release of Dustin Pike's digital stamps today. Unfortunately, Dustin has had some significant troubles with his laptop this morning and wasn't able to make a blog post about the new releases.

The images are still available for purchase on his website though.

Here are the images he has released today:














These images are so much fun! The party animals are great for all those birthday cards we all have to make. The tiki monkey is the perfect summer fun image. And then the fix-it dragon will be perfect for those upcoming Father's Day cards. And since wedding season is quickly approaching, he has thrown in a happy couple for coloring!

Please take a moment to check my fellow DT member's blogs to see the prjects they have created with these wonderful new images! They are a great source for inspiration using Dustin's images.

The entire set can be purchased for $10.00 (WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL!!), or individually for $2.50 each.

You can purchase the images at the Doodle Dragon Studio

0 comments: