Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Dustin Pike Design Team!!!

I am so priveleged and excited to announce that I was just chosen to be on the charter design team for Dustin Pike Designs. Some of you may have heard of this fantastic new artist to be hitting the crafting world. His name and his art have been spreading through the stamping community like wildfire!


Please take a moment to check out his artwork here on his blog:


And you can purchase his pieces of art to add to your collection here:



Please tune in regularly to see how things develop with this new design team and to see some of the artwork of Dustin Pike that I will proudly be displaying on my blog!

12 comments:

Leanne 8:50 PM  

Congratulations Jason!!! You deserve it! You do such amazing work! Can't wait to see your first project!!

Kwilt 5:21 AM  

Congrats Jason!! I've downloaded a couple of his freebies in the past few weeks and can't wait to use them. His site is listed as one of my fave's in my blog...can't wait to see your work included! You will be terrific!
2 Big thumbs up!
Kathy

Lelia 7:04 AM  

Congrats Jason! I can't wait to work with you on the DT! :O)

Tracey Cuccia 8:11 AM  

Congrats Jason - looking forward to working with you!!

Amy 9:12 AM  

Congrats Jason! You deserve it, your work is great.

Ri 10:36 AM  

Congrats Jason,
this will be so much fun.
Ri

Cheri Howard 5:50 PM  

Congratulations, Jason! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Doodle Dragon DT!

DEBORAH 6:17 PM  

Congrats, Jason. I can't wait to see your creations.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte 7:57 PM  

Congratulations Jason! Can't wait to see your creations and to work with you on the design team...this adventure will be awesome!
Hugs,
Charlotte

my5bratz 9:15 PM  

Congrats on making the DT, can't wait to "work" with you :0)

Lana 9:18 AM  

Congratulations and can't wait to work with you ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Becky in East Tennessee 8:53 AM  

Congratulations! And now that I have been here, I TOTALLY see why you made the team! It will be a great honor to work with you!! ☺