Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Challenge #2

Here are the requirements for the second challenge we were given over on Sugar Sweet Paper Treats



1)Create a project, any project, using a Neapolitan ice cream theme.
2)Use all three colors; chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
3)Use your favorite flavor as the dominant color in your project.




Here is the card I came up with to satisfy the challenge:






The brown and pink cardstock are from Stampin Up. I don't know the names of them because they were just given to me in a RAK. The pattern paper is My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus Collection. The butterfly and flowers were cut from the Storybook cartridge. The sentiment is a Studio G stamp using SU Close to Cocoa ink. The ribbon is just from my stash.

Thank you so much for looking!

4 comments:

Bitesizedd Animal Crackers 8:31 PM  

Love the creativity flowing! Incredible cards. There is so much time and effort involved. Fabulous work!

Magoo 8:32 PM  

how pretty!!! I love that ribbon~I need to raid your stash!! :) :) What a beautiful card, whoever gets that one is VERY lucky! great work Jason :) :)

tomiannie 9:21 AM  

Such a pretty card! Great job.

Tammy 8:37 PM  

Lovin the colors! Beautiful card! I'm adding a link to your blog on my favs to visit, I hope that's ok!?

Tammy