Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

So Tweet ...

Here is a thank you card I made in triplicate for some very sweet friends who deserve a sweet little "thank you."






Sorry the pictures aren't great. I had to use a scanner this time instead of my digital camera.

The pattern paper is DCWV (Spring Stack); the stamps are Imaginisce and The Paper Studio; I used both brown Staz-on and SU! Chocolate Chip inks; the birdie is from the Happily Ever After cartridge; Scallop punches are by Fiskars and Marvy Uchida.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Leanne 9:29 AM  

Jason I just love both of these cards!! The little birdie is so cute!! The colors and layout on both look so good! Makes me want that cart. for the adorable bird! Great job and thank you for sharing with us!!

Chrissy C 6:10 PM  

Both of these cards are awesome! I'm sure the receivers will love them. I have Happily ever after and never noticed that little bird. I HAVE to use him. He's so cute!

scrappyandpiggy 6:50 PM  

Great card I love that bird figures it's on a cart I don't have

The Memory Keeper 2:32 AM  

You have been a very busy man! These are adorable!

Magoo 1:02 PM  

These are so great! I love your colour combo (I love blue and brown together!) that little birdie is so cute! Where do you find the time??!!