Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Dustin Pike Card

I have found and fallen in love with the art of Dustin Pike. He is an absolutely gifted artist and cartoonist. He makes his fabulous art available as digital stamps for all of us papercrafters to use. He will soon have some of his images available in traditional rubber stamps as well.

You can see his artwork (and get freebies on Wednesdays) on his blog at:
http://www.dustinpike.blogspot.com/

You can purchase his artwork from his Etsy shop here:
http://dustinpike.etsy.com/?ref=em

Here is a card I created with one of his free images:



The card itself isn't great. I would have preferred it to turn out better. I really need to improve my coloring techniques to really do justice to his images.

The colored cardstock is DCWV; the white cardstock is SU's Whisper White. I made the sentiment on my computer. The ribbon is May Arts. The Cuttlebug folder is Divine Swirls.

Thanks for looking! Let me know what you think and make sure you visit Dustin's sites!

8 comments:

Kristina 5:47 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina 5:50 PM  

Sorry I deleted my original comment, horrible spelling errors :) Anyway, I see nothing wrong with your coloring.Also, I really like the background colors and the layout of it. Great card!

scrappyandpiggy 5:50 AM  

cute card Jason! I think your coloring is great

dolls like us 11:06 AM  

Love what you do .

~BridgetL~ 4:07 PM  

I think your card came out perfect. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can see. Love the monkey!

Tammy 8:36 PM  

OMGosh! Super cute card!

Tammy

Becky in East Tennessee 8:30 AM  

He is precious and your coloring is awesome! It is a true honor to be on a team with you!

Ruelysi 11:24 AM  

Love your cheeky monkey, your colouring is fine, but they always say that the creator sees all the flaws! Your too hard on yourself!