Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

WE'VE LAUNCHED!!!

The Sugar Sweet Paper Treats Blog has officially launched!!!

Go check it out to put a face to each name of the design team members and see what the first challenge we're going to be working on will be.

While you're there be sure to sign up as a follower and also check out the other talented team member's blogs!

Thanks so much for the support!

1 comments:

stackyscraps 1:47 PM  

Hi Jason!!

Thanks so much for the nice comment, but I don't think your blog needs anything, it is great! That being said, I would be happy to help you anytime after Friday with anything you want to add or change, until then I am totally occupied by my boyfriend's niece and nephew that we have for a few days!! Can't wait to see more ofy our work and get to work more with you!