Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Two Slimline Punch Creations

So it seems that the new slimline border punches by EK Success are all the rage lately. I'm a sucker for a cool border punch, so I got sucked into the craze. I went to Michaels on Friday and using a 40% and a 50% coupon, I bought two of them. The two that I bought are called "Swiss Cheese" and "Dotted Wave."

I really love the way the punch folds down for a slimmer profile and easy storage. They punch just as well and are just as easy to line up as the Fiskars and Martha Stewart border punches.

I couldn't play with them right away, but I finally got the chance last night to make some cards with them. I've enjoyed them so much that I went back tonight and bought two more of them!

The cards are basically the same. The only real difference between them is the punch I used. The patterned paper is from a stack I bought at Walmart, all of the ink I used is from the Martha Stewart line, the two scallop punches are both by Marvy Uchida, the two stamps are both Studio G Easter stamps from Michaels, and then of course, the two border punches by EK Success.

Let me know what you think!

These two are created with the Dotted Wave punch:






And these two are created with the Swiss Cheese punch:



6 comments:

candnv 9:54 PM  

Love your cards!

loopylou 12:47 PM  

oh they are lovely cards jason and the punches look really cool x

scrap4fun 12:14 PM  

HI lovely cards you made,and love to read your blog.

Ted 6:35 PM  

Hey J, this is a great card! Good choice of colors and I'm loving that stamp! :)

tomiannie 5:06 PM  

Such cute Easter cards!

Kelli 11:55 AM  

I love those scallop punches, too! Your cards are so cute...I love anything with bunnies. :0)
~Kelli