Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

OK ... so I'm a big jerk!

I felt it was time for me to come out and acknowledge how big of a jerk I am.

Over the past several weeks there have been several of my very good friends and blog readers who have nominated me for awards. Most of them I knew about - one of them I didn't. At any rate, I've done a horrible job of following through with the reward and posting it on my blog and acknowledging that I've received it.

So to those that awarded me - I apologize. Maybe I didn't deserve it huh?

But now it's time to move on and do what is right. So I'm posting each of the awards that I've received here and who I received it from. If you are a reader of this blog, please take the time to visit each of these people's blogs and see the wonderful creative people they are.

Lucy has some fabulous and fun creations for kids and using the Cuttlebug.
Visit her here: http://www.loopylousloopythoughts.blogspot.com
Lucy gave me this award:


Ruth is a friend from across the great pond. She has some fabulous and creative cards and makes such wonderful use of the Paper Dolls cartridge.
Visit her here: http://ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com/
Ruth gave me this award:


Ted is a true friend and brother in papercrafting. He is a faithful and true friend that I feel priveleged to know and call a friend.
Visit Ted here: http://tedologycrafts.blogspot.com/
Ted gave me this award:


Okie is so sweet and generous that it's hard to even put into words. She has been such an inspiration to me not only as a papercrafter but as a person. She spends countless hours preparing .cut files for so many people and she shares them selflessly. She is such a true friend to so many people and I feel blessed to know her and call her a friend. Get to know Okie and get to love Okie.
Visit Okie here: http://okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com/
Okie gave me this award:


I truly am grateful for these friends and their support and inspiration. There are so many others that are such a great inspiration to me as well.

Typically the "rules" of these awards is that you are suppose to pass them on to at least 5 others. The problem with that for me is that most of the people whose blogs I frequent have already received them. Not only that but it is so hard to limit it. There are so many people who are so creative and whose work I thoroughly enjoy.

Thank you for supporting me and my blog!

5 comments:

The Memory Keeper 5:14 PM  

Jason you've been tagged! See my blog.

Ted 6:55 AM  

Hey bro, you definitely deserve the awards... I always enjoy coming to your blog to see what creations you've made. Woot!

Diane (AMKs_mom) 7:15 AM  

Congrats on your awards!!!

Robyn 7:50 PM  

I am a big jerk, too. I have done the exact same thing!

okie_ladybug 7:03 AM  

ROTFLMAO!! Jason you are not a jerk! It took me months and many awards went unseen because I couldn't figure out what they were for and what I was suppose to do with them!! So we will just be jerky together! Hmm...I love jerky, beef jerky *okie starts drooling*