Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

First Valentine Card of the year...

I don't generally make very many Valentine's cards but I plan to make a few this year. I'm also in a swap that I'll have to make some for so I'm starting to practice. Here is one that I made following a sketch I got from Pagemaps. Here is the sketch
















Here is my card:



















The pattern paper is Chatterbox (from a LONG time ago); the Cuttlebug folder is Swiss Dots; the stamps are all from Inkadinkado.

I actually went ahead and made two copies of the card since I was making it. So the pictures below show the two different versions of the inside of the cards:



























Hopefully I'll be posting several more cards before the holiday actually arrives. We'll see if that actually happens though ...

6 comments:

Ashlee 1:48 AM  

I love these cards! Your insides are so beautiful & detailed!! They could be outsides!

JustCrazy4Scrapen 9:07 AM  

Great Job Jason, I love the inside of the cards.

LIsa

shelly 6:55 PM  

wow jason what a beautiful card! great take on that sketch:)

all4sydney 7:14 PM  

Beautiful card!!

Natalie McElmeel 6:13 PM  

I think I would cry if my husband made that card for me for Valentine's Day. Great job!

Sonia Kertznus 7:29 PM  

Great cards Jason... I so admire crafty men, I have left a KREATIVE BLOGGER awrd for you in my blog...go get it cause you deserve it!