Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

A couple of new cards ...

This first card is one I made for a close cousin of mine. She had her 4th baby (her first boy) on Christmas day. I really am not very practiced at making baby cards - I hardly ever make them.



Inside of card:


The pattern paper is from Prima. The stamp is Imaginisce and I colored it with my BIC markers. I did the Gamsol technique to color around the white circle before I stamped the image. The inside image is also Imaginisce. The "congratulations" stamp is from Fiskars (I think).

This next card is a birthday card for a friend of mine.



Inside of card:


The pattern paper on this one is from My Mind's Eye. The bird stamp is Inkadinkado and the Happy Birthday stamp is Heidi Swapp. Both are stamped with Versamark ink and embossed with a dull gold embossing powder. I created the sentiment on the inside in Microsoft Word and then colored it with my BIC markers. The flowers are from Fancy Pants.

So what do you think? Leave me a comment.

13 comments:

calliezant 9:04 PM  

May I be the first to say, "Well done!" Love the cards.

Sharon Caudle 9:57 PM  

I think they're both great! That little elephant is so cute and that birthday card is gorgeous!

Cathy T 8:26 AM  

You did a great job.

Kristy 2:57 PM  

Jason, who know that you were so crafty. I never saw this side of you while flipping burgers and making ice cream cones. That is awesome. Now you need to check out my blog, it is so not fancy. But it is a good way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Ruelysi 6:09 PM  

Hello Jason, I love your creative flair and as a token left you a little something on my blog!

Rue

Ted 6:55 AM  

J, you always do such meticulous work... these are beautiful!

I've nominated you for an award. Check it out on my blog. :)

http://tedologycrafts.blogspot.com/

Congrats! :)

1derland 5:30 PM  

These are great! I can't wait to check out the rest of your blog! Thanks for sharing these!
Alice
(alices1derland.blogspot.com)

JustCrazy4Scrapen 9:51 PM  

I hope it's for my birthday. I love it.

Lisa

Ren 1:59 AM  

I love the way to you the inside of the cards.

samza 7:44 AM  

I like prima-gold verymuch because it's beauty
http://www.prima-gold.fusionthai.net

joey 2:35 AM  

Hi, your new baby card is lovely I love the inside as well, the image is so cute. Your birthday card is gorgeous I love the colours of it. joey.xxx

Bullylover 8:03 PM  

Wow, you are really good! Its nice to see a man in the field! I took sign as a foreign language in college.

bullylover

tomiannie 10:06 PM  

Great cards, Jason! The baby card is totally adorable. And that birthday card is super fabulous -- lucky me! :)