Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Just a Quick Card

Sorry I've been MIA for so long!! I've actually been quite busy creating and working on projects. The problem is that most of them have been for swaps that I'm right up to the deadline on so I get them out as soon as I finish them instead of taking the time to take pictures of them. I always remember that I forgot to take pictures after I've already mailed them. Once I get them all back, I'll have to take pictures and show what I worked on.

So anyway, this is just a quick card I made for a friend's family.

The darker paper is actually a vibrant blue color (sorry for the crappy pics - they were taken on my Blackberry). I Cuttlebugged the final layer of white with the Swiss Dots folder and then I Cuttlebugged the 3 strips of white with the Snowflake folder. The scallop circles are from Mini Monograms cut at 2 1/2" and 2 3/4" and then layered. The paper strips and the scallop cirlces are attached with pop dots.

Hope you enjoy!




5 comments:

Ashlee 10:52 AM  

This is a great card Jason! I really like it : )

Amy 10:03 AM  

Glad to see you are still around Jason. I love the card and all the layers. Great job!!

Ted 7:36 PM  

Hey J! This is an awesome card. :) What did you use for the sentiment? Was it a stamp?

emma 5:29 AM  

hi jason, you most defenatly did go AWOL ! LOL
glad to see your back and crafting, looking forward to seeing your swap projects
love emma

Lori in SC 11:06 AM  

love it, very classy