Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

An Award...

I was just made aware that Emma nominated me for this award:


I appreciate being ranked among those whose blogs she has nominated. They are some truly talented women.

So I am suppose to nominate 6 people to pass this award onto. Here they are in no particular order:

Dee Dee

Robyn

Enfys

Tomi Ann

Okie

Albert

There are so many people who's work inspires me that it's hard to limit it to such a short list. These are people though that I definitely don't think get enough recognition for the incredible work they do!

1 comments:

emma 11:24 AM  

hi, im happy your happy, Congrats on your award Jason.....you absolutly deserve it !
emma x