Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Happy Halloween Mummy...

I just wanted to post this Halloween card that I made for my mom. I won't send it out for a while but I wanted to be ahead of the game.

All of the Cricut cuts on here are from the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge. The word "boo" is a wooden word I bought from Michael's. The sentiment on the inside is printed on my computer using a font called "Burton's Nightmare," and then I colored it in with a purple glitter pen. The finished size of the card is 8 1/2" by 5 1/2" I just folded a standard size cardstock in half. I wanted a bigger canvas to play with.

I hope you enjoy this one. (I hope mom enjoys it too).

I'll hopefully be adding some more later in the week.

Card front:


Card Inside:


3 comments:

Curt in Carmel 6:35 PM  

Wow! I have found another male who makes cards! This is so rare! I found you through DeeDee's blog. I'm glad to know that there are more out there! Best, Curt

- - Sheryl - - 5:39 AM  

Your Halloween cards are soooo cute!

Rheannon 11:56 AM  

I am lovin this card! I found you throught the ATC swap. Nice links for the backing :) Are you chalking the mummy and backround on your cover of the card here? I love the way it turned out. Great blog...