Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Expo Goodies

Today my wife and I went down to the Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy, Utah. They have this thing every six months in March and September. I almost always go both times.

We had a good time and got some fun stuff so I thought I would post some pics here of the goodies we got.

You can't really see it all very well but this is the whole loot:


These are some Sizzix Texturz plates I got for my Cuttlebug. They had a booth that had 40% off of all their Sizzix stuff. These were originally only $10, so I got them each for $6. There are 6 plates in each package.

They were doing lots of drawings and stuff throughout the show. They also had numbers taped to the floor that they would call out. Well one time they were calling out numbers, my number got called and I won a $10 gift certificate to one of the booths. I used it to get the scallop punch you see here.


Some Studio G stamps that were 89 cents a piece at one of the booths.


Stamps were really the area where I scored a bunch today. The top 2 sets here are from Making Memories and were $7 each. The bottom 2 sets are by Fancy Pants and were $2 each.


These sets are also by Fancy Pants. These are their big 12x12 sets that retail in the stores for $40. I got 3 sets for $10 each. I got "In My Words," "Doodles and Things," and "Blissful Season."


These felt sets are also by Fancy Pants. They each have 4 sheets of 12x12 cuts of felt. Lots of fun shapes in each one. They normally retail for about $15 each and I got them each for $3.


I got 3 different sets of these crocheted flowers from Fancy Pants. Each set is a different color scheme. Each set has about 8 flowers in it. They retail for $4 or $5 and I got them for $1 each.


I got 2 different sets of these cute little pins. They have 32 pins in each set and retail for $4. I got them for $1 each.




These are some Imaginisce and Studio G stamps I got for a pretty good deal.


So there you have it. I got spoiled today. My wife told me not to expect much for Christmas. She was joking (I think). I'll definitely not be spending anymore the rest of the month and into October to cover for this (at least not much anyway...)

Now I just gotta go organize and then use it all...

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

kimk. 8:58 PM  

Wow! You SCORED! I love the stamps!! Have fun playing with your new goodies! :)

Lisa 9:17 PM  

You are so lucky! I have been drooling over most of those stamps forever now!!! Have fun and you must share when you use them!

Heather Bares 4:58 AM  

wow, you really did get some good deals.

ScrappinMaMa 6:12 AM  

wow! looks like you scored on some great deals!

jcscraphappy 10:39 PM  

omg what awesome deals. the big fancy pants 12x12 are some i have been wanting forever i wish there were deals like that around here. have fun playing.cant wait to see what you make with them.
jennie
(jcscraphappy)

Robyn 6:47 PM  

You got a TON of awesome stuff. I wish I could have gone! My mom usually goes, too, but I think she passed this time. Wish they were having one in November when I will be in SLC!

ShellBell 5:43 PM  

Oh man, I missed this one because we were hunting. You totally scored. I'm so jealous. Have fun with all your new goodies!

Ren 8:26 PM  

Wow...such good deals...I wish I could go such expo to grab all the bargains. I'm located in Singapore and all the scrapbooking stuff in the stall are just too expensive. So, I buy online most of the time.

How do you manage and store all the stuff? You should post a picture of your scrapbook workshop... :)