Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Wedding Gift Set

A coworker of mine got married yesterday so I made her and her husband a gift for their home.







The wooden letters are purchased from Walmart. The pattern paper is Chatterbox. Most of the ribbon is May Arts or Offray. The flowers are Prima. The brads are Making Memories. The felt pieces are Fancy Pants. The little tags are all from All My Memories.





The first picture is a gift bag. The bag is from Walmart. The pattern paper is from Around the Block. The cardstock is DCWV. The ribbon is Offray. The "happily ever after" comes from the Cricut Storybook cartridge. The "ever" was cut a second time, run through a xyron and then coverd with glitter embossing powder.



The other two pictures are the card to go with the set. The card is inspired by Susie B. The cardstock is DCWV. The inside is scored with my Scor-pal. The heart is cut from Storybook, run through a xyron and then embossed with glitter embossing powder. The "best wishes" is from Alphalicious cartridge. I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The ribbon is from Offray.


I hope you enjoy seeing them. I really hope the couple enjoys receiving them. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Michelle 4:03 PM  

That is a beautiful gift. I love the look of the word blocks. I am sure your co-worker will love this thoughtful, beautiful gift. You are so kind...and talented! TFS.

Wedding Gift Idea 6:56 AM  

Thanks for this article. As a newly web, I considered all wedding blog. Finding a good wedding gift idea is quite hard. So, I believe people will enjoy reading this blog and found useful things. Enjoy!

Kenny 8:58 PM  

Dude! You even created a beautiful gift bag for the gift! You continue to amaze me. I wanna be your co-worker!

p.s. Looks like you got a little comment span going on there from a "newly web" who considered all wedding blog! But I agree with 'wedding gift idea'...that people will enjoy your blog and will found useful things! :)

Betsey 9:50 AM  

Jason, I am so happy to have found your blog via your response to Kenny. I have missed hearing from you, so I will add your blog to my daily routine.

Love your "wedding present" - you have always done such gorgeous work. Please give my best to your dw and children.

Betsey (Iowa Betsey from SSMB)

Sharon Caudle 6:43 AM  

I LOVE the present, and the rest of it too! I have really been wanting to alter some of those letters, but have procrastinated. Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration!