Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

A few new cards...

This first card is one I made for my niece for her 15th birthday. I wanted it to be something that would be true to my style but not too cutesy for a teenage girl. I thought the black and white would be very fitting for a teenager.

This is the outside of the card. The fold of this card is not a standard fold. The card measured 11" wide by 6" high. Then I scored it at 5" to allow the pattern paper on the inside to show through.


This is the inside of the card.


This is a closeup of the inside of the card.


This is to show how the card opens.


This next set is a set of cards I made for my secret sister. The covers of the cards are each different but the insides are the same.
The covers are done with sets of stencils I bought from Michael's. They were just adhered down and then I sponged black ink over the stencils to get the images you see. The purple paper is run through the Cuttlebug with 3 different embossing folders. The pattern paper inside is older DCWV stuff. The stamp is a foam stamp from Lil' Davis Designs. The flower is Prima and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.










5 comments:

David 10:21 PM  

These cards are great; very artistic!

craftaddict 9:05 AM  

Just pop by to check out your blog, love the black and white card and the decorated letters.
What an interesting blog, I liked reading about your life.
Hope I get one of your ATC's in the swap.
eileenpaul

AmyC 2:44 PM  

Great cards Jason!! I really like the look of the black and white one with a pop of red color for your niece.

Spartansus 5:38 AM  

I love the card for your niece - black and white was a great choice! I also really like your mummy card above.

Thanks for sharing your work!

Sheila 10:15 AM  

Love all your cards....the Mummy card is just perfect for any Mommy! LOL

I was wondering where did you get the inside round stamp for your niece? Completely Loved?

Glad I found your blog.

Thanks for sharing.

Sheila Pavelec
s_pavelec@yahoo.com