Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

The weekend...

Now that the weekend is over it's time to begin recovering from the weekend.

I took Friday off of work and we headed to Bear Lake for a family reunion on Saturday. When we arrived on Friday my wife took our oldest son to the Minnetonka caves with some of her family. I got the pleasant job of staying behind to watch our younger 2 while I set up our tent and got sleeping arrangements ready. We weren't really "camping" up there. We were sleeping out in the yard of the "family home" we were having the reunion at.

The weekend went well over all. The two older kids had loads of fun with the whole "camping" thing and thought that was way cool! The baby didn't seem to agree so much. He woke up both nights around midnight and 3:00 a.m. My wife and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep over the weekend so I'm sure it will take a couple of days to recooperate.

Saturday we had the reunion which was a good time. They did a family auction to help raise money to cover reunion costs as well as some other family projects. The auction was definitely the most lively and fun part of the reunion. I contributed four projects. I only have pictures of two of them but I will post them later (I don't have my camera with me).

After the reunion was over we took our kids down to the lake to play on the beach. We were only there for about 2 hours but they had a really good time.

We got home yesterday around 3:00 and then just tried to get the house back in order and get ready for a new week.

So that was my weekend. Anyone else do anything exciting?? Sorry this post is boring but I wanted to at least have something new on my blog. I will have lots of pictures to post (hopefully tonight) after I get them off my camera.



0 comments: