Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Some Projects

For the family reunion that we went to last weekend I made some projects to contribute to a family auction. We were trying to earn enough money to cover the costs of the reunion plus buy a plaque for an ancestor in a museum. We did raise enough money.

I donated 4 projects but only 2 of them were recent creations. The other 2 were ones that had been sitting around for a while and I hadn't done anything with them.

The first one here is a stationery box that I learned how to make from the Cricut MB. It's made entirely from cardstock. I did it all with a "Thank You" theme. There are 8 standard cards with envelopes, 10 cards sized 3.5x3.5 and 8 tags. The pattern paper is Chatterbox, Cardstock is Bazzill, stamps are Inkadinkado, Fiskars, and Stampin Up, Scallop Circle is from Mini Monograms cartridge.
Photobucket
Outside of box

Photobucket
Inside view

Photobucket
Top View

Photobucket
Card

Photobucket
Small card and tag


This next project is some altered letters that spell "HOME" we added some letters to them to make the phrase "Love at Home." I really like how these turned out. The stamped images are not stamped in ink. They are stamped with a versamark pad and then chalked over the image for a more subtle and soft look. The stamps are Inkadinkado, the scallops are Fiskars Threading Water punch, and flowers are Fancy Pants. The rest is just various items.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking. Be sure to tell me what you think. Thanks!

9 comments:

Dana 1:39 PM  

Super awesome! I love the stationary kit especially! TFS!

jaybeemom 2:29 PM  

Love the HOME, please share your techinique for stamping w/versamark then chalk, I have never seen that one before.

Susie 3:21 PM  

These are awesome, love how the versamark looks with the chalk.

Treva 3:29 PM  

Jason,

Your contributions to the auction were great. I like the idea about the auction to cover expenses too, I may suggest that to my family for our next reunion. TFS

mommyhammer 5:27 PM  

Oh wow! Love the HOME letters. I have been looking for a project like this. I really like how you stamped them and embellished them. TFS!

ShellBell 4:32 PM  

Wow, you are super-talented Jason. Great job on both projects. I especially like the stationary set. I've always had a thing for office-type stuff lol.
MyAddiction from cricut mb

hollygtn 11:53 AM  

I adore your Home project. The colors are fabulous and the chalking is so, so nicely done!

Kenny 12:33 PM  

Stop it! You're too talented!!!! Man I wish you could bottle some of that up and send it down to me. My mojo has completely packed up and left town.

Ren 5:54 AM  

Love your stuff...and it's definitely going to my frequent blog visits. I did something similar with all these wooden stuff and thought you would love to take a look :

http://scrapadoo.blogspot.com/2007/02/i-always-see-all-this-wooden-stuff-in.html