Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

I'm Back!!!

After much consideration (and some prodding from a good friend), I've decided that it's time for me to become a blogger again.

I've been asked several times by people why I don't have a blog to post my projects on where people can go to see them in one place. Well, here it is. The primary intent of this blog will be a place for me to post projects that I create, post a little bit about news in the lives of my family, and maybe on occasion to post a tutorial or two.

I have MANY supportive friends from the Cricut MB who have made this possible and made it something worth my time and effort to do. They have all been so wonderful, loving, caring, and sharing with me that I want to be able to share more of myself and my life with such valued friends.

I've spent a lot of time making the blog look as good as I can and updating it the best I can. Unfortunately, I have no way of hiding the posts from my blogging days of more than 2 years ago. If you'd like to read them, feel free. (But they're really not very interesting).

I am considering this my official blog launch and will now be hoping to keep it updated regularly. I will apologize ahead of time if I don't keep it up as much as some might like. I would like to post to it everyday but doubt that will happen.

I don't have any projects to share right now, nor do I have any insightful words of wisdom to impart to the throngs and masses of my adoring fans (ha ha) so until I do, please enjoy two of my favorite videos from Youtube. They are both using the same song by Josh Groban titled "In Her Eyes" and each is set of highlight a different love story from 2 of my favorite movies.

I hope you enjoy them.


Unfortunately, the second one won't allow for embedding on another site. So if you're really interested in seeing it you'll have to follow this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7w3ng6SFNk

Thanks for checking out my blog - I hope you've enjoyed yourself.

2 comments:

Sir Craftalot 6:26 PM  

May I be the first to say that this is such a welcome thing to see!!

I'm so proud of you and honored that you're sharing it with us.

I can't wait to see its evolution!

Phyllisa 1:20 PM  

Welcome back! I've been wondering about you.