Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Things are moving along...

I'm going to try to be more regular with writing here now. Now that I have a job where I actually have my own office, desk and computer that I work at everyday it may just be easier to do.

So yesterday was my first day of work. I can't tell you how excited I am!! Everyone around here has been so nice and friendly. My coworker and I get along so well and I have so much to learn from her. Yesterday was kind of a boring day - mostly just orientation. It finished much earlier than they had planned so I had time to come up to my office and get things situated and organized the way I wanted them. I have a totally cool computer with a 19" LCD monitor sitting on top of a brand new DVD player and right next to a brand new 19" flat screen LCD TV. I'm not trying to brag at all but I was totally excited! I plan to take some pics soon of the office if they'll let me.

I was able to get some projects done before I left to decorate my office with that I want to get posted sometime soon too.

The only major problem right now is that I miss my family. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Heck yeah, it does! I knew I loved my wife and children but I didn't realize just how much I would miss seeing them everyday. I can't go home until next weekend - it might just kill me! I'm trying to find things to do to stay busy either with work or some other things so I don't just sit around and miss my family (quick and easy way to get depressed again).

Today I've actually started working on some projects. Unfortunately, I can't do much to practice my stenography skills because the machines and software they ordered for me won't be here for two weeks. So, I'm doing other stuff. My in-depth training will probably start tomorrow. My supervisor has a lot of projects she's trying to get finished up before she starts training me.

Anyway, thanks for indulging me. This is just the most official and professional job I think I've ever had and I am just so excited!!

J

1 comments:

doodlebugmom 4:52 PM  

Congratulations on the awesome new job. Hey I would be bragging with all that cool stuff.


Linda :o)