Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Just to say hi

I thought I would take a few seconds just to say hi to everyone. I haven't fallen off the face of the earth but my schedule is much busier than I had even anticipated. I'm very tired!

I'm considering cutting an hour off the end of each of my shifts at work just to try and establish some sense of normalcy with my life and my family. I seriously don't see my children anymore. They are generally asleep when I leave and in bed again when I get home. Friday morning before I left for work my daughter woke up and that was the first time I'd seen her in 2 days! I can't handle that!

It may take a while because work is incredibly slow getting schedules changed but I have to try and figure something out.

Thank you all for your kindness and support. I'm hoping soon to post some pics of what my daily life entails now - no promises though.

Take care!

J

3 comments:

doodlebugmom 9:28 AM  

Good luck with your schedule changes Jason. You need time with your family, can never get the days back.

I look forward to pictures when you have time. Hang in there!

Linda :o)

Kenny 11:15 AM  

Good to hear from you bud! Do everything you can to get that schedule changed!

Colleen 11:41 AM  

hi j! what a hectic schedule!! can't wait to see the piccies