Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Cruisin' Right Along at Top Speed

So just a quick note before work starts.

Life is busy! I have completed my training so for all of this week and next week I'm working 12 to 9. On the 27th I start school. School is from 8 to 1:15 and then work is from 2 to 9. I'm planning to leave the house at 7 and I get home around 9:30.

Right now before school starts I get up with the kids in the morning and try to get them and myself ready and out the door by 10:30. Let me just say I have no earthly idea how women do it all so well and don't go crazy! God bless the women in the world!

Work is okay. It's work. I'm trying to find a way to be okay coming to work everyday and not hate my job. I NEVER wanted to work in a call center but here I am and I have to stick it out because it is the most flexible thing I could find for my school schedule.

Thank you to the bloggers in my life! It really helps keep me going to take a few minutes everyday to just read what is happening in friends' lives. Thank you all so much!

Planning a little bit of scrap activity this weekend. I actually haven't been able to do much real scrapping lately. I seem to think that I need to do all these other little projects that are outside of the album. So this weekend is two paint cans. One as a "thank you" to a co-worker and another for my desk at work. Last week I did a cd of my son and a file folder of my daughter both to put in my cubicle at work. I try to sneak at least one tiny little session a week to try and relieve a little stress.

My wife is planning to be a slave driver on Saturday though. I only have tomorrow and one more Saturday before I start working every Saturday. She wants some yard work and the garage done ASAP. So I'm just glad we have a standard that we don't do housework or yardwork on Sundays - that's my scrap time!

Well, gotta go get on the phones!

"Thanks for calling, this is Jason. How can I help?"

(Repeat 50+ times)

Take care all!

J

5 comments:

Colleen 7:46 AM  

hang in there dude...you'll get your routine down soon and won't feel so frazzled. trust me.

doodlebugmom 1:06 PM  

Hi Jason. Glad to see you posting. I have a job like that, its just a job. it pays bills. Somedays I love it and somedays I loathe it. Always good to be home again...no matter how many honey-do things on the list.

Linda :o)

Kenny 10:35 AM  

Good to hear from you! Sounds like you're settling into somewhat of a routine. Good luck with your school.

shayne47darrin 11:31 AM  

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this website.

eddjones20516330 4:58 PM  

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here