Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Platitudinous

platitudinous: lack of originality, triteness, boring

Ever think that one word could so accurately sum up an entire blog? I must apologize to the crowd of approximately three people who stop by here. I don't write to please the crowds but I know when I enjoy reading a blog and when I don't. This would most certainly be a blog that I would not enjoy reading.

I know that I get frustrated when the blogs that I enjoy reading are not updated regularly. This thing has been very poorly updated recently and for that I must apologize.

I also had more of an intention to include photos of a general variety as well as pictures of some of my work on a regular basis. That just simply hasn't happened because photos seem to take so darn long to get on the blog and I haven't had any time to create anything lately to put on the blog.

I just found out this weekend that my time will probably be getting cut even shorter. The job my wife is working at starts at 7:15 so she will have to leave before me. That puts me having to drop the kids off in the mornings before I go to work. Which means that now I have to get up earlier which means that I have to go to bed earlier every night so I can get up on time. So now I'm sure I will work all day, come home, eat, put kids to bed and then go to bed myself. Instead of having a few moments in the evening to try and do some projects before I have to be to bed, I will now have to go to bed much earlier.

Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a molehill again (who me?). Maybe once we get into a routine it won't be so bad - I don't know. All I do know is that I'm certainly going to be missing the schedule I had working for the school district in Pocatello where I got to be home every evening after 3:30 and had plenty of time to do things I wanted to. By the way, who starts school at the awful hour of 7:15 anyway?? ( my wife will be working for the school district) The school system in Pocatello started at 8:30.

Anyway, so to the three of you who may read this in the next couple of days - I apologize. I don't foresee any time in the near future being alotted for me to update more regularly or to include more fun things on this blog - I just don't have the time.

Thanks for being faithful though - much appreciated!

6 comments:

doodlebugmom 8:26 AM  

No need to apologize Jason! Life gets busy. Blogs are not a priority...family and sleep are priorities.

I have been checking here to see if you have been posting, when you didn't update I knew you had more important things to do :)

So don't worry about us! We will read what you write when you do write. I enjoy seeing the pictures when you do post. Will enjoy them again when/if you have time!

Hang in there!
Linda :o)

Gamm 7:45 AM  

Hang in there guy, it's all an adjustment. It will get better, your plate is just overflowing at the moment.

Gamm

Dianne 10:04 AM  

Don't worry about not updating your blog often Jason. I don't do it either - life is just too hectic..so we all understand. As Linda said, sleep and family are priorities. Hang in there and here's hoping your life gets some kind of routine, soon.

Kenny 1:47 PM  

LOL! I got a good chuckle when I looked at the bottom and saw "3 comments"! You now have 4!

Dianne K. Nelson 6:13 PM  

Look! There's 5 of us!

This is supposed to be fun and for you--when you get back into a routine, you'll find the time you need.

We are here for you!

Take Care,

Dianne

Colleen 7:07 AM  

we love your blog and we love you. you are not boring...

life gets overwhelming sometimes, and you just have to do what you need to do to adjust. we'll read your blog when you have something new to say and we shall love it!