Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Reading makes me happy...

I thought it was about time that I actually took a second to update my blog. It's been WAY too long.

Life has been CRAZY the past few days again. We have just been going gangbusters on getting this house packed. All we have left is our room, the kids' room and the linen closet with a few little odds and ends here and there. We pick up and pack up the moving truck on Thursday. A majority of all our belongings will sit in a storage unit until we have a house to move to. The vital stuff will all be coming with us to the in-laws house. For anyone who might be wondering my scrapbook stuff is of course included in that "vital" stuff. My dear wife didn't even put up a fight with me on that one. I think she understands for me to maintain my sanity over the next month or two I MUST have a place to escape to. Only two boxes of stuff that I don't use often are going to storage - everything else comes with me!

I hate this stage of moving though. All my walls are bare and I'm surrounded by boxes. I've never felt so empty and crowded all at the same time - it sucks!
(Not to mention my little obsessive-compulsive need to have things straightened, cleaned and organized - yeah I'm going a little crazy!)



My poor sweet little boy. This has been hard on him I'm sure. Mom and dad don't have time to play because we have so much to do. I don't think he realized that we're never coming back to this house - he thinks we're going on a trip to see grandma and grandpa. The real horror will strike tomorrow when he and mom start packing his room and boxing up his toys - I"m soo glad I won't be here for that!!

In the midst of all the insanity around here I try to snag a few seconds here and there to catch up on the posts at the ssmb and read my favorite blogs. I must say that just reading the fun and witty things that are posted at Kenny's, Colleen's, Lindsay's, Cathy's and Donna's blogs just make me happy.

THANKS GUYS!
Everyone can use a little comic relief in their life.
Well, my wife just reminded me that we are still in fact quite busy and my bedtime has come and gone. What would I do without her?
C-ya.

5 comments:

doodlebugmom 9:42 AM  

Hope the rest of the packing and the move go smoothly. Your son is so adorable!

Linda/newflip :o)

Gamm 12:56 PM  

What a cutie! I feel for you and the family, I hate moving. You're lucky to have inlaws you like and can be in close quarters with.
Find ya'll a place with a huge room for SBing!

Gamm

Colleen 2:34 PM  

good luck with the move and the house hunt! you'll find a great place and be a boise resident sooner than you think!! oh, and happy father's day (look on donna D's blog...a special shout out to you and kenny...and on a less exciting note, one on mine too)

Kenny 5:52 AM  

Good luck, my friend! My gosh but he looks SOOOOO much like Vanessa! LOL!

Lindsay Teague 10:48 PM  

you're so nice! :) Glad I can bring a smile every once in a while!

Lindsay