Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Here's the damage...

So I figured I would post some pics here to display the amount of damage done to my little "tin can". I was able to sell it to a mechanic for $225. Just enough to pay for the tow, storage and ticket with a wee bit left. Enjoy the carnage!




Geo Side View
Originally uploaded by Scrappindad.



Geo Front View
Originally uploaded by Scrappindad.




Geo Total Carnage
Originally uploaded by Scrappindad.




Geo Closeup
Originally uploaded by Scrappindad.

3 comments:

Colleen 9:53 AM  

glad you guys are ok! did you get the car from your father in law?

Dianne 11:51 AM  

Ouch! That looks bad. Glad you came out of the wreck just fine.

Anonymous 11:32 AM  

Way to drive, dude! LOL! So glad no one was hurt.
Kenny