Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Today...

Extremely tired! I have not gone to bed before midnight for 3 nights in a row. I only have myself to blame.

I just interpreted an hour and a half anatomy and physiology lecture so now my brain is just as tired as the rest of me.

I have to attempt to mow my lawn which is now over my ankles after work. But only if it doesn't start raining for the 4th day in a row as soon as I get off work.

The Mother's Day gift I had planned for my mom won't be finished in time and the ones I have for my wife are totally lame!

I can't wait to see who gets fired in the first half hour of The Apprentice!

Hope you have a good day!

Jason

1 comments:

Tisha 4:23 PM  

I am sure they will love anything you make for them!!! That is so nice. The kids made me a card and I loved it!! That was al i needed:-)