Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Some interesting birthday stuff...





You Will Die at Age 76



76





You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...

And how you'll die as well.


I'm pretty certain I'll be dead before 76. I'm a constant worrier and this quiz aked nothing about pre-existing medical conditions. Unless I have a major operation sometime in my life the life expectancy for those with my condition is not past 70.







You Are 23 Years Old



23





Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


So 23 huh?? I guess it's nice to know that I'm a little younger at heart than I am on the face!







Your True Birth Month Is January









Loyal

Social

Logical

Easily jealous

Loves children

Rather reserved

Highly attentive

Likes to criticize

Needs close friends

Ambitious and serious

Smart, neat and organized

Hardworking and productive

Loves to teach and be taught

Quiet unless excited or tensed

Sensitive and has deep thoughts

Knows how to make others happy

Searches for the greatest romance

Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds

Romantic but has difficulties expressing love

Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses



So then why did God decide on May?? I was actually due on April 14th. I was almost a full month late! This January description certainly seems to fit me though. I wonder what the description is for May??


You are 73% Taurus








So I thought I would be closer than that to my actual Zodiac sign. Most of the questions seemed to fit my personality. I answered a lot more trues than falses.

So there's some interesting facts about me and things that relate to my birthday.

0 comments: