Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

The Rolling Memorial

I don't know how many of you have seen this. I got an email about this truck that is called "The Rolling Memorial". Instead of trying to post all of the pictures from it in my blog I figured I would just find a link and give that to you.

Check it out. I think it is so cool to see someone do something like this to truly honor those who died and not have it all wrapped up in politics and bureaucracy. He seems to simply be doing this to honor those who perished.

I have not been paid at all to endorse this site or the individual. Enjoy!

"Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die."
~Dwight D. Eisenhower

0 comments: