Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

A Name and a Blessing


Little White Dress

In our faith we give a child a name and a blessing. This can be compared to a christening in other faiths. I had the privelege of giving my daughter her name and blessing yesterday, May 1st. My mom bought this dress for her before she was born to be worn on this day. I think it's a beautiful dress and she was so pretty in it!

We spent the afternoon with friends and family who were involved in the blessing. It was a very pleasant afternoon and I feel so blessed to have had this occasion and opportunity!

Thanks for letting me share.

1 comments:

Kenny 7:22 AM  

Jason...she is SO beautiful! What a blessing she must be to you and Vanessa!
Kenny
p.s. E-mail is coming!