Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Cities best for me...

American Cities That Best Fit You:

80% Austin
75% Las Vegas
75% Miami
70% Denver
65% Atlanta



I don't know if I agree with this. I've never given thought to living in Austin, Vegas or Atlanta. I even said that I wanted a city in the west - Atlanta is NOT in the west

3 comments:

Kenny 5:16 AM  

I'm Austin, too. When do we move? I've heard it is a beautiful city! E-mail coming today...I promise, buddy!

Tisha 4:22 PM  

Ok so I am dying to know what city I fit into...but the link won't work for me :-(

fertilepress 3:15 PM  

ya can't fight fate, jason! atlanta renee :D