Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Busy this week...

I won't be posting much this week on the blog or on any of my mb's I play on. I only get my "prep" hour (aka "computer time") on Tues and Thurs this week. I also have to spend a lot of time fixing my resume and doing some job hunting. I have to change my oil in both cars this week, I work Thursday evening and all day Saturday, and my birthday is Tuesday. So.... not seeing much computer time in my upcoming week.

I hope you all have a fabulous week!

And just a thought....

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."
—Oprah Winfrey

(Who doesn't love Oprah????)

1 comments:

Tisha 4:24 PM  

What a great comment!! I love Oprah too! Have a great week!