Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

Time...

"Know the true value of time, snatch, seize and enjoy every moment of it."

Time is certainly fleeting isn't it? I can't believe that my little "newborn" daughter is already 7 weeks old! I can't believe that in a couple of weeks I will be one year closer to 30. I can't believe my "baby boy" is going to be 3 in a little over a month. I tell you, if there is anything in the world that teaches the true value of time it has to be children. They grow up so fast and become independent so quickly. There are so many things that my little boy just doesn't need me for anymore and can do on his own. In thinking of how quickly they grow and how fast the time slips away I have to be grateful for my love of scrapbooking. To be given the opportunity to preserve these memories and immortalize these moments is a great gift! I'm excited to know that we as a family will be able to look back on these fleeting young years and be able to enjoy "every" moment that defined them!

Just a thought...

1 comments:

Lealoo 12:35 PM  

Welcome to the 'dark side' Jason! You've got a great 'voice' that comes through in your writing!

Lea
lealoo.blogspot.com