Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

My First Thought...

Don't walk in front of me,
I may not follow;

Don't walk behind me,
I may not lead;

Just walk beside me
and be my friend.

These are the words that I have tried to live by in my life. I came across this quote at a crucial time of my life when I was in high school. I truly believe that life is meaningless and void without the blessing of friends. There are people in my life who I truly believe God sent to me for VERY specific reasons. I cherish these people and the light they have brought to my life! So today, do more than just remember a friend who means the world to you - tell them they mean the world to you!

Just a thought...

The wisdom and words of others have greatly shaped and inspired my life. As part of this blog I intend to share some of that wisdom with those who visit here. I will routinely be sharing one or more of my favorite quotes or poems and then making personal comment regarding such things. Not every blog entry will have a thought, quote or poem but they will be frequently seen here. I hope you can enjoy them and benefit from these words of wisdom as much as I have.

0 comments: