Some of my projects ...

Please be patient with my as I try to get this blog exactly how I would like it to look.
I am still waiting for the best header and color combination I can make/find.
Things will likely be changed up a bit in this process.
Please visit my Stampin' Up! blog at:
http://www.stampindad.blogspot.com

How Can It Get Any Better Than This?


Pretty Little Girl

Tender and precious moments seem to be too few and far between in our world today. Sometimes the simplest things help you to realize how good life really is.

How Fortunate I feel to have been given this tender moment with my newbornd daughter asleep in my lap. She is so sweet and adorable that I couldn't help but take the chance to immortalize this moment I had to spend with her. A short tender moment where she helped me to realize that life just doesn't get any better than this.

Just a thought...

2 comments:

doodlebugmom 12:00 PM  

She is precious. And your right, it doesn't get any better.

Linda :o)

Colleen 12:43 PM  

She is adorable! Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm going to put a link on my blog.

Colleen